New to the market - 4/5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, Semi-Detached Property which extends over 3 floors. The property is beautifully presented and in excellent condition throughout and would make an ideal family home with many attractive features. The property which is located on the Drumkeeran to Dowra Road (R200) is close to all local amenities including shops, schools, post office, churches, pubs, restaurants, scenic walking trails and playground.
The landscaped, south facing rear garden, which is secure is presented in excellent condition and is developed in a low maintenance way with flower beds & private patio area.
- Attractive semi-detached spacious property
- Very energy efficient property
- Stanley Stove with back boiler to heat all radiators and water
- O.F.C.H – which is seldom required
- 4 Bathrooms- 3 with showers (1 electric)
- Spacious attic, fully insulated at rafters and thermal insulation aluminium foil installed
- Gated driveway with off road parking for 2 cars
- Mature landscaped front & secure rear gardens with patio area at the rear
- Within walking distance of Lough Allen College and St Bridget’s Primary School
- Good broadband in the area
- Local Bus Link service running between Drumkeeran, Dowra, Dromahair, Sligo
- 14km from Dromahair, 18km from Drumshanbo, 19 km from Manorhamilton,
28 km from Carrick on Shannon, 32 km from Sligo, 47 km Enniskillen and 1 hr drive from Knock Airport
- Excellent outdoor amenities, walking routes at Spencer Harbour, Corry Strand and Lough Allen