Opportunity to purchase a little piece of peace and quiet in North Leitrim. This two storey 3 bedroomed house was renovated in 2013 and has been lovingly restored.
The property which is set on circa 1.8 acres also has two, old stone outbuildings in need of restoration.
The property also boasts a Right of Way to Lough Gillaganleane including sporting rights to the lake.
The property which is nestled in a tranquil forest surrounded by nature and a bubbling brook is located approx. 2.5 km from Kiltyclogher and 13 km from Manorhamilton.
Services & Features Include:
• Mains Water
• Septic Tank on Site
• Open staircase.
• Stanley Erin stove with back boiler - heating 7/8 radiators
• Tiled window sills - mosaic
• Bespoke built in wardrobes
• Refurbished bathroom with a power shower.
• Mahogany front and back door
• Reroofed and roof insulation in 2014
Price Guide: In Excess of €110,000